Cloudflare is a U.S. company which is offering content delivery network services such as- Internet security, DDoS mitigation, and distributed domain name server services for the people. Cloudflare is providing the Global Network Service in the market. Nowadays, it is performing as a reverse proxy for websites between the visitor and the Cloudflare user’s hosting provider . A few days ago, Cloudflare launched a new service that is DNS service. It is connected with Google’s OpenDNS Service to complete the work quickly. This service will be far from Cloudflare to focused on privacy and security of the users as well as the Internet connection.
Cloudflare has clarified that 188.8.131.52 service is not capable to keep your connection’s logs for more than 24 hours. So because of that, it will help to secure and improve privacy of the users on the Internet.
There is one more benefit in DNS that this server is faster and more useful than others. It will take only 14ms to reach for the outside websites. Their network to be fetched and located. Also, it is even faster for those who are index by them.
Cloudflare’s service will supports DNS over HTTPS which are the protecting your browsing data and essential information from your ISP as well. The best thing about this service that it is a free and perfect service for anyone. Cloudflare will suggest you to never use the personal or officials details for marketing and other uses. KPMG auditing on their code proves this. As we know that KPMG is a well-respected and reputed marketing firm on the globe. They are checking their system and practices annually, and they are trying to publish a public report as soon as possible after completing all status.
Please note-Now this service is live, and anyone can be used as per their convenience.
If you don’t know that how to use it, then no need to worry, this post will help you.
Know about the Setup of Cloudflare 184.108.40.206. DNS Service:-
First of all, we have to ensure to you that is is a straightforward process so please keep calm and follow the instructions. You have no need get any technical knowledge or support to complete this process. Just a few steps will guide you a straight or right way to setup Cloudflare service. Please follow the all steps carefully to avoid any issue.
- First of all, you need to change the DNS server settings, to change right-click on the internet connection icon in the system tray.
- Then select the open Network and Internet Settings.
- Click on the “Change Adapter” option.
- After that, you will get a window popping up on your system screen.
- Select a network connection which one DNS server you want to change. It is possible that this connection could be an Ethernet Connection or a WiFi Connection.
- Then right-click on any one connection and then select the “Properties” option.
- Now select Internet Protocol Version 4 OR Internet Protocol Version 6 from the given item list according to your requirement.
- Now click on the Properties button.
- You will see a pop-up window to enter IP Addresses or DNS Addresses.
- Go to the DNS Service section, click on the radio button that says Use the following DNS Servers. For example, if you have selected IPv4 server then enter 220.127.116.11 in the main DNS section and 18.104.22.168 in the Second one DNS section. If you have chosen IPv6 server, then type 2606:4700:4700::1111 in the first one DNS Server section and type 2606:4700:4700::1001 in the Second one DNS Server section.
- Click on the “OK” to close the configuration pop-up and click onClose to finalize the settings.
- At last, restart your browser to check the changed effects.
Jack Tuker, author of this article loves to research and write about the new products and errors in Microsoft products like Norton.com/setup, Norton.com/myaccount, MS Outlook etc. His articles always remain valuable for the PC users and can help them in different aspects by providing general troubleshooting.